Complete support from our Admissions Staff
You’ve made the important decision to begin studying with Lighthouse High to obtain your High School diploma, and towards a career that capitalizes on your passion, and we know you have your own unique career, educational and professional goals. That’s why our Admissions staff is available to address all of your concerns.
Complete enrollment Application and provide the following:
- Send proof of previous work completed for enrollment. This can be any documentation verifying successful completion of previous grade level, i.e. final report card, achievement test scores, annual evaluation, (credits toward graduation must be verified through official transcripts sent directly from previous school.
- Provide a state issued picture ID
- Pay enrollment application fee
- Make required Tuition deposit and set up payment plane
The Adult High School Program is based on the Department of Education requirements:
- Must be have affordable tuition compared to others
- Must be completed in 6-9 months
- Payment Plan options available
- Prior High School Transcript (s) may or may not be required
- Subject exams given to cover all Florida Department of Education State Requirement of (24) credits
- College Bound Assistance Note: You must be at least 16 years of age to enroll in the Adult Program.
Traditional High School Program
- Students must be under 16 years of age
- For 9-12th grade students who fit the Traditional classroom schedule setting
- Small classroom and personal one-one
- Very affordable compared to other Traditional High School Programs?
- Operates in accordance with Florida Department of Education School requirements
- Prior High School Transcript is required for admission
- Payment Plan options available for eligible parent
- College Bound Assistance
Note: You must be under 16 years of age to enroll in the traditional Program.